Sunday, December 8, 2019

December 3rd, 2019 Kingston and Montego Bay, Jamaica

3AM Fortunately air train was back on so I took it from terminal 4 to 5 and boarded for Kingston, Jamaica at 5AM.

9AM I arrived at Kingston, Jamaica and took off for Golden Eye. I arrived in a few hours but the door lady requested my reservation. They spent the next thirty minutes asking and looking for it. I gave up waiting. From experience, they wouldn't have let me through. I drove around and found some boats in the nearby pier. The boatmen told me so me fake stories about Ian Fleming but wanted to charge 2,000 JMD for going to see Golden Eye. I took too long for bargaining and took a rowing boat instead. It was the wrong idea and he took it half way and we didn't get to see the actual house. He kept saying we couldn't see it anyway. I am not sure.




5PM I started driving toward Montego Bay. I arrived at Pier One. The food was awful for 53 USD plus tax. I then stopped by Margaritaville and took a long while before napping on the road for a couple of hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment