Tuesday, October 9, 2018

September 19th, 2018 Honiara, Solomon Islands to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea

6AM I woke up and Kate wasn't there. She waited until last minute to show up and wanted 50 SBD each way. I was getting really annoyed with her methods. I nodded and gave the cousin the 41 SBD I had left and she drove me to the airport. I gave her the rest of my change from Vanuatu and she didn't have any further problems.





10AM Our flight left for Port Moresby. We arrived just before noon. The driver was not at arrival so we had to call him. There wasn't much to do besides going to the nature park. So he let me drop my stuff at Hohola Apartments and I spent most of the afternoon there.



3:30PM I called the Hohola Manager to pick me up. He took me to to a local fast food where I bought some sheep tongue. I got to Vision City Mall. There wasn't that much you can do here. I had some fish and chips at the food court. I walked around what is supposed to be the largest mall in the South Pacific. It was only 2 stories and smaller than most malls in America. I had a white hot chocolate at Cuppa Coffee.






8PM I took the blue comfort taxi back to Hohola.

No comments:

Post a Comment