Tuesday, October 9, 2018

September 13th, 2018 Vava'u, Tonga

4AM I started heading back to the airport. It only took 5 FJD to fill up the 1/8 tank I ran down and I asked the manager to charge me 10 FJD so I could keep 5 for souvenir. 


5AM I took a shower at the lounge. I had a lot of rest there and boarded my flight for Vava'u at 8AM. 

11AM I arrived the very small, one gate Vava'u International Airport. I hopped onto a van with a girl going to the whale house. The driver took me to the police station. Hr argued that he was a taxi driver and not working for the whale house. His wife came and rescued me. I met the owner of the guest house at Tropicana Cafe at noon. The whale watching excursion was expensive, ranging from 425 to 495 TOP per day.

2PM I got 700 TOP plus the 12 TOP service fee at ANZ Bank. I paid Beluga Diving and put my stuff back in the guesthouse. There was nothing to do here so I just had some water at a tavern where I can get internet.



6PM I had some mediocre tuna dish at Mango and played trivia until 9PM. I won with an Australian couple and got a free drink. I went back to the guesthouse at 10PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment