Tuesday, October 9, 2018

September 15th, 2018 Vava'u, Tonga to Nadi, Fiji, to Port Vila, Vanuatu

6:30AM I woke up to meet Grant out of his home. We drove to another beach with a nearby cave. It was rainy really hard so we skipped a lookout that we were meant to climb.





9AM We got to Mt. Talau. It had a good view of the harbor. I then drove back to town. The lady who rented the car wanted to drive me to the airport. I only had 7.5 TAP for gas. I got 5 TAP from a couple of New Zealanders to appease her. It ended up being fine.




12PM The flight left for Nadi again. I spent a few hours in the lounge and I boarded the 3PM flight for Vanuatu.




6PM I arrived at Vanuatu. Europcar was waiting for me. I drove to Blue Marlin for an ice cream, which was mediocre. I slept in the car. There was a bunch of local clubs going but I was too tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment