Tuesday, October 9, 2018

September 12th, 2018 Upolu, Samoa to Nadi, Fiji

5AM I finally arrived at To Sua. At 6:30AM, I decide to mount the side wall. I walked around for a little bit. I got caught in 15 minutes. They wanted to call the police. I apologized and they let me go for double the entry fee. This left me with no more cash though. To Sua was very nice. It was connected to the ocean outside. It was high tide so it was too risky to swim out.




9:30AM I left and drove to the cave pool. I ended up getting in for free after bumping my head in the tree and having a conversation with the guard. People here are extremely nice.




1PM I arrived at the sliding rock. There wasn't enough water to slide on. I paid just 1 USD.

1:30PM I headed back to the Jewell Cafe. Paul wasn't there but I was recommended to go back to the Seafood Gourmet. I did a visa exchange at the Frankie Supermarket. I then had some oka at Seafood Gourmet and started driving back to the airport.





2:30PM My tank is down to 1/2 from 3/4. It only went up 1/8 of a tank with 30 WST. I didn't stop at the entry gate at the airport and no one stopped me. The renter car manager didn't seem to mind when I told him the meter isn't all the way back to 3/4. Apparently they just don't care how much gas you have left, as long as you are able to drive it.

3:30PM I checked in. They wouldn't check my bag in for Tonga. I have it with me and boarded for Nadi at 5PM.

6PM They wouldn't have me transfer and asked me to check in the next morning for Tonga. I went to Europcar for the rental. I took the advice for Tu's place. It is supposed to be the best of Fiji. I would say it is decent and worth trying again.




9PM I parked in front of Sheraton and used their internet connection for the next 2 hours. It was a hotel with a massive open lobby. I had a drink and talked to a couple of Australian sisters before going back to Sheraton.




No comments:

Post a Comment