Tuesday, November 14, 2023

October 26th, 2023 Munich, Germany to Cairo, Egypt

4:45PM We arrived MUC early. The routinely available S bahn was not stopping at the airport. I bought a roundtrip ticket for the Lufthansa Express bus into Munich Proper. The bus wasn't running as often as they were supposed to, which is once every twenty minutes. I arrived with one just leaving. The bus driver said they were full. I waited for more than 30 minutes and arrived at Rimowa around 6PM. I picked up the luggage cases and proceeded to go back on the same path. I took the U6 back and got to the bus station at 6:30PM. They didn't have one at 6:33PM and 6:53PM. It took even longer to wait for the bus. People were taking taxis together. I would have if it weren't for the roundtrip ticket I bought. I think I waited for 40 minutes until the one that arrived at 7:13PM. I reached at the airport at 8:30PM. The tax thing took me around 10 minutes but there wasn't a queue at this hour. The security lines were light and I sent off the receipts necessary for the Rimowa duty-free refund. I went to the lounge opposite H24 and showered there. I remember the last time the Lufthansa lounge didn't let me in because my ticket was United-operated and didn't say it was Luftansa-operated. This time it was a charm and I showered quickly. I had some warm food there and got out of the lounge in 30 minutes total. I boarded the flight at 9:20PM. I am glad I had some warm food in the lounge because there wasn't any on this flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment