Wednesday, April 20, 2022

April 17th, 2022 Algiers, Algeria to Paris, France

12:30AM The tailor did a good job and I paid in full and went to sleep after.

6:30AM I woke to leave for the airport. I bargained with a taxi driver to the airport for 500 DZD. I arrived at 7:30AM but waited until 9:20AM, two and half hours before departure. I checked in with the fabricated PCR results and waited for 20 minutes to finally get my camera and lenses back after customs. The plane departed at 11:50AM for Paris.

3PM I arrived and took a bus and a metro to the hotel. We then went to the Palais-Royal Gardens before heading to the Peninsula. Paoula wanted to have more the tasting menu. It was disappointing for a 2-star Michelin restaurant. We then went to walk to the Eiffel Tower before taking an Uber back to the hotel.



No comments:

Post a Comment