Wednesday, April 20, 2022

April 15th, 2022 Timgad, Algeria

 6AM I woke Zinou and his wife to start driving like they said they would. They were still asleep. We started around 6:30AM and arrived at a mausoleum at 10:30AM. Zinou drove for one more hour to arrive at his home in Batna.


1PM He took a nap for an hour and half before taking to see Timgad. It was pretty good Roman Ruins. The weather wasn't kind but we managed with little drizzly and gusty. 

Mosaic in the Timgad Museum

Timgad

5PM We returned and had iftar at 7:10PM. It was the same food as yesterday. He said he would wake up to take me around Batna but at around 8:30PM, I went out for an haircut so that he could sleep longer. I went to get a haircut at 8:30PM and returned at 10PM. Zinou woke to buy some groceries and then took me to register at the police station as demanded by AirBNB. It took half an hour. He grabbed some other food for midnight snacks for his wife and we arrived back at midnight. I took a shower and set my alarm for 6:30AM.

Barbershop hair wash

No comments:

Post a Comment