Saturday, January 18, 2014

December 18th, 2013 Shangri-la

6AM  I looked through some websites for restaurant recommendations.  I left at 7 and got a shared taxi for 15 CNYs and bought a ticket to Shangri-la for 61 CNYs.

1PM  I arrived at Shangri-la and a bunch of people got off at 虎跳峽, which I skipped because I thought it was for sure boring.








2PM  I took bus #1 to the old town and then took an hour to walk through it.  Subsequently,  I took bus #4 to the 松贊寺.  I couldn't get the student's discount so I ended up paying 115 CNYs to get in.  The tour guide was slow and I discovered during his delivery that the 轉經筒 is at the old town.  He also found that I am foreign.



3:45PM  I took the #4 to the old town and ran up to then spin it.  I waited around 10 and finally did it with 8 people or so.

4:37PM  I took a taxi for 7 minutes and made it to the 4:45PM train.  We arrived at 8:30.  The couple paid for my cab and I walked to the 心驛.  However, it closed because boss moved.  I tried 腊排骨火锅, which was mediocre for 38 CNYs and a 酸梅汤 for 6 CNY for a total of 55 CNYs with 1 CNY worth of utensils.

9PM  I shared a conversation with a man and 2 girls at that restaurant.  I didn't drink until I was on the way home.

11PM  The bars were uneventful so I returned, had my guava juice and slept.


No comments:

Post a Comment