Tuesday, March 19, 2024

December 17th, 2023 Leaving Tripoli, Libya through Cairo, Egypt and Amman, Jordan

7:15AM I woke and Mahmoud picked me up at 8AM. We reached the airport by 8:30AM, and I managed to get through customs by 9AM.

2:30PM The flight left in about 1 hour. Following a 3-hour journey, I arrived in Cairo. I took the transfer bus to get to terminal 2. I waited another hour until 4:30PM to get the Royal Jordanian boarding pass with a Yemeni family at the departure. There was some unclear situation that kept us waiting for an additional 30 minutes, involving the family's father and an officer.  Finally, we were allowed to proceed, and I made my way to the Al Alein Lounge, where I found a much-needed massage chair.

10:15PM I left for Amman, Jordan. The flight was brief, just an hour. I checked out all three lounges. First, I checked the Petra Lounge, which was peaceful but inaccessible until midnight due to my 4AM flight. Then, I visited the Plaza Premium Lounge, followed by the Petra Lounge again. Notably, all lounges charge for shower access. Eventually, I settled in the Royal Jordanian Lounge, the largest of the three, where I enjoyed some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment