Tuesday, March 19, 2024

December 13th, 2023 Cairo, Egypt

10AM I arrived in Paris. I went to the wrong Star Alliance lounge and then had to walk all the way back to where I started. I took a shower and spent an hour in the lounge. There wasn't much to eat there.

1:50PM I got to the gate and played a game on the PS5 until I boarded. The black guy behind me didn't let me lean back in my seat. The stewardess told me that he said I was bothering him. Can you believe it?! I told them that it was their job to manage and fix the situation. He started shaking my seat violently when I leaned it back. They moved me to another seat.

8PM I arrived in Cairo. I didn't realize that, due to the long layover, they had given me a complimentary visa for Egypt and a hotel stay. I arrived at the hotel at 10PM. They even provided dinner. Thy closed at 11PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment