Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 7: I am back in Bangkok

I get to Bangkok at around 8 PM, stored my luggage for 100 THBs even. I grabbed my bottle of Bacardi, which had about 2 shots left in it, and left for Le Fenix. On the way, I saw this media group around a singer. He actually looked serious and not that fun.
I then dropped off my camera bag at Le Fenix, used their internet for about 10 minutes, which they kindly allowed and then headed for Shark's Fin Soup. I was hustled twice and ended up in an expensive seafood restaurant and paid about 700 THBs and almost $30 for that and the coffee. It was disgusting as I was also missing the girl.
The beds was awful. I told two of the prostitutes I met previously that I knew them and they were $60. One got angry and pour her drink over me. I tried to retaliate a couple of times but she was pretty deterous and stopped me and got me kicked out eventurally.
When I got to Johnny Walker's, I was even less pleased and disgusted at myself. I was never going to get better than that experience on the bus by looking here. I left by 2:30 to have some clams and shrimp for 100 THBs and talked to a 30 year old woman. I told her my story. She thought I was confused and should seek a shrink. I told her I now know exactly what I seek. We had mutual respect and I left on a taxi for the airport. On the way, there was a very attractive Thai girl that did the peace sign to me. I think she was just being friendly. But whatever could have happened was nothing compared to the bus girl. I smiled and did not stop the car. The driver was fun, too. He was only 2 years older and has a girlfriend in college. He said he goes to massage parlor once a year and she is okay with that. That was funny. He said he would invite me to his wedding in 2 years. The ride to the airport was only 185 THBs. I gave the driver 200.

I had an assortment of seafood for 100 BHTs.

斷恒不過小兒懶

春風不受宮墻管

幾聲長嘆

長嘆長盼

好事偷換

風流有幾段

書香不曾志氣短

詩完不覺月已半

一種空亂

空亂空幻

濕破襤衫

杯中虛盡歡


I did not know Epson made netbooks (at the airport).

No comments:

Post a Comment