Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 24: The Third Night

This was taken Sunday morning at 5 AM. Today is my second best chance as many people head to Saigon from here.

I have talked to a half of dozen of English-speaking Vietnamese and 2 dozens of Vietnamese that did not speak a word of English. The outcome was the same and I realized that these people will not be helpful to me. The picture of her only resembles her. Unless they match exactly, I doubt that even w with some recognition, that someone would point her out to me . I will go tomorrow once again at 4 AM to wait. I realized a little later that I was coming down with a cold and popped about 7 Motrin’s. So many people left for HCMC but she was not there.

It is 2 PM, and there is no one.

行者又酒

書與眾人

日出日落 彩虹幾道

江山點點 越南八月

唯此時方覺

日烈勝火 惹人窒息

清風小小 云彩陳呈

殘風一揮 大雨斜斜

墻漫青虎 狗狗皆病

虛渡層層山月

何奈道道少樂

波波留香 眾眾渺渺 無邪去不見

星星傳恨 目閉則濕 哭也無人勸

擰一把淚

再也無人能給我這段歲月

這種要命的感覺


眾大笑而不答

3 comments:

  1. 好煽情,要命!哈哈。。that's hte reason that you want to come back to asia? got a picture of her?

    ReplyDelete