Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 5: Part II

On the bus to leave (Ticket stub 017824), I waved goodbye to everyone. People on the bus smiled at me, which led me to think they were talking about me. The boy, who was a student that sat in front of me, spoke a little English. I asked what they were saying about me. He said they thought I was a great man and that I was living a movie.

一股莫名頰澗流

直到山老水脈窮

懶顧繁華三千落

畫好涼州畫扁舟



朗朗癡生

情深難躲

雖多不壽

困而不拔


This boy kept asking "Yes? Yes?" to find whether I found the girl while I told him "No! No!"


這等不樂日

無休無時止

是她讓我明白自己

是個花者自然無缺

是個癡


I could not figure out anything so I asked him where he think the girl got off. We figured it is Binh Chanh, about 30 minutes away from the city. Of course, I had no idea. I gave it one more go and went to the Binh Chanh police. They told me to go to the HCMC police and said my case is out of their jurisdiction. I stayed at a friend's place that night at HCMC.

1 comment: