Saturday, March 11, 2023

November 1st, 2022 Nadi to Suva, to Funafuti, Tuvalu

6AM I arrived at NAN and ran to the international terminal to get to Tuvalu. They told me I had to go to the domestic side for boarding. I ran there and asked whether my luggage would go to Funafuti. They denied that and said I had to check it in again. They asked me to pick it up at baggage claim. I had to as I was told since I showed the tag to her on the back of my ticket. I then ran back to fetch the other luggage and ran back to domestic check-in. They let me check in both bags and then closed the check-in. I still had 20 minutes before boarding. They only had water on board, and we stopped for around 30 minutes at Suva.

Suva airport

7:30AM We arrived at SUV, where I had to ask them to check in my luggage. I asked the check-in desk to combine my SUV-NAN and NAN-AKL flights.

11:30AM We arrived at FUN. The quarantine is 7 days but it seemed like they aren’t charging for lodge and food, in contrary to what I was told in the email, 90 AUD for lodging and 40 AUD for food per day. I did tell the health authorities that I was leaving in 2 days.

Quarantine room



No comments:

Post a Comment