Thursday, December 2, 2021

October 6th, 2021 Saint Martin and Sint Maarten

8AM I woke and went to Le temps des Cerises. I argued that we didn't get to see the turtles. The front desk called the tour guide and apparently, she misunderstood that the turtle island is only included in the full-day tour. I was able to get the 27 EUR deposit back.

9:30AM I was not able to take off the drone at all at the Love Boutique Hotel.

10:15AM We arrived at the Anse Marcel Resort. It was somewhat hard to find as we took the wrong path once. I wasn't able to take off the drone there either so we left after 10 minutes. We packed quickly once we returned and headed to the Flying Dutchman zipline.

11:30AM There was a line and they told us it was going to the trip was going to take an hour. Paoula was anxious so I opted to go to Marigot for some pastries and latte.

12PM We bought 2 lattes, a croissant and a Le Fernand Caramel. It was the best we had on this island. Addcar representative was at the airport waiting for us. We arrived at the airport at 1PM, returned the car and checked in. Paoula boarded at 1:30PM and I boarded at 3PM.

6PM I arrived at Miami. I was able to get back into the airport after customs. However, AMEX wouldn't let me in even though I was on my layover.

9PM I rented a car and had dinner at Beaker and Gray. I drove to what is left of the Champlain South Building. There were two police cars there so I wasn't able to get close. I visited the new Wood Tavern, which moved next to the Butcher Shop. I had a drink at Blackbird Ordinary.




No comments:

Post a Comment