Monday, December 27, 2021

December 14th, 2021 Leaving San Francisco to Doha, Qatar

6AM I woke to fall asleep again so that I could be late for the original flight and catch the next available flight. I arrived at the airport at 8:15AM and checked in late. The United Agent on the phone said that they canceled my entire itinerary because my booking counted as a no-show. She was wrong since they were separate airlines. They also wanted to charge me for the checked-in luggage. However, I got it free eventually since I had the United Explorer card tied to my MileagePlus account.

12PM I arrived at LAX. There was no Priority Pass Lounge there anymore. The AMEX lounge was closed due to construction. The gaming lounge was not open to AMEX Priority Pass holders.

2PM I walked back to the international terminal and got a Diet Coke.

4PM I boarded for Doha, Qatar. The plane left late.

No comments:

Post a Comment