Thursday, December 2, 2021

October 2nd, 2021 Roseau, Dominica

10AM I woke to get a haircut. The barber was not familiar with Asian hair, I reckon. He made several cuts to the point I bled.

11AM We spent some time at the pool and balcony before leaving for the Champagne Beach. It was about 20 minutes away. We didn't spend long there. We met a couple who told us about the hot bubbles, which granted the beach its name. We started driving back to Fort Young Hotel.

Near Fort Young, Roseau

2PM We arrived back and I took a quick shower. We started driving to Fort Shirley.

3PM We got there after an hour. We walked for 10 minutes. I took the drone up for a few. Paoula rushed me to leave at 3:40PM so I didn't get to see Douglas Bay Battery.

4:50PM We returned the car at Happy Car Rental. Paoula paid for the rental.

5:30PM We checked in and waited for our flight.

6:50PM We are beginning to hear that our flight is to be canceled. It was supposed to leave at 6:15PM and arrive at PTP at 6:45PM.

9PM We were to be placed at Atlantique View Resort. It was mediocre and a 3 star hotel. We had a taste for their tuna and fried chicken. Neither was appetizing. We ordered lobster and shrimp for 140 XCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment