Saturday, February 13, 2021

January 22nd, 2021 Santo Domingo, Dominica Republic

 9AM I left for Boca Chica, a smaller beach area near Santo Domingo.

10AM I arrived and strolled around for 30 minutes before leaving for lunch.

11:30AM I arrived at Sully. The lobster was decent but not as good as the ones from Jellyfish yesterday. It looked better though but I don't think it was as fresh.




1PM I returned my car and took a taxi back to old town. I returned at around 3PM. All four locations, Alcazar de Colon, Museum of the Royal Houses, Fortaleza Ozama, and Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación were closed. There was not much time before 5PM, when everything had to be closed. I had a paleta ice cream. Since I could not go into any of the locations, it was much faster to photograph the sights. I returned at around 5:30PM. I got the change perfect again for the money I owe to Hotel Jade, 9 USD and 163 DOP for the 11.84 USD that I owe. I did have to go look for change for an hour because they ran out the singles. They forgive me for the water. I was willing to pay for using credit card.















   Paleta ice cream


Last game before curfew

8PM I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment