Saturday, February 13, 2021

January 21st, 2021 Santo Domingo, Dominica Republic

10AM I woke up and started my 3 hour drive to Punta Cana, a beach town on the easternmost coast of Dominica Republic.

2PM I arrived and ordered a lobster and a Pina Colada at Jellyfish Restaurant. It was decent and there are some nice restaurants, beach hotel and resorts here. After an hour here, I started driving back toward Santo Domingo. The battery was low by midway. I was on the phone with Paoula. I had to charge it for 30 minutes at the restaurant in the gas station.



Jellyfish Restaurant

Resort at Punta Cana

Charging at pole

7:30PM It was difficult to get through the rain. I had to get off the phone to conserve battery. I arrived at around 7:30PM and went to bed thereafter.














No comments:

Post a Comment