Thursday, March 12, 2020

January 6th, 2020 Queenstown, New Zealand

7:30AM I called High Country and they were still on for the ride. It took an hour to drive there.

9:15AM I arrived and they did not find us on the manifest. I argued for a few second for them to take us onto the Rees River path. The ride was fine. We did only a few seconds of trotting but at least we got to go to cross the river red a couple of times.



12:30PM We stopped by Glenorchy board walk. It turned out that I was really looking for Glenorchy wharf which is also accessible by car. We decided to continue to Nugget Point.



6PM We arrived at the very amazing Nugget Point Lighthouse but it was very rainy with 100 mile per hour wind. I took some pictures and headed back. I didn't want to stay at Nugget Point. It was going to be difficult to resist coming back at midnight for pictures of the Milky Way.


9PM We arrived at another AirBNB location. I went to bed after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment