Friday, October 11, 2019

August 6th, 2019 Islamabad, Pakistan to Los Angeles

7:30AM I couldn't get Uber to work so I booked a Careem motorbike to Wah Garden. It took nearly an hour to get there. The driver was decent.

11AM Wah Gardens was horrible and costed 500 PKR. We then headed to Taxila Museum, which also costs 500 PKR. I opted out of that for the ruins. There were three, the first was at Sirkap. We then headed toward Jaulian and spent 20 minutes there. Apparently the 500 PKR I spent didn't really work here but some locals helped me out by talking to security. We spent just 10 minutes on the last ruin because the driver's boss literally called 32 times because she wanted to use the motorbike.


Wah Garden





2PM We finally stopped at the museum just to check whether the ticket I purchased worked there. It worked on another ruin but the museum needed its own admission ticket.

3PM We returned to F11. I picked up my glasses and then went over to the apartment. I then took a shower and took an Uber taxi to the Islamabad International Airport.





4:30PM My Uber driver was horrible at driving and wanted to take me to parking instead of dropping me off. I was like, that is ludicrous.

5:30PM I got my boarding pass and sat in the lounge until 8PM and our plane left for PEK at 8:30PM.

9PM I stayed at the lounge until the flight left for LAX. I arrived next day at 6PM and took an Uber at 7:22PM from the airport to the AirBNB at the 330 N Croft Ave location.

No comments:

Post a Comment