Friday, October 11, 2019

August 4th, 2019 Lahore, Pakistan

9AM I woke pretty late today and took off since the manager said that I could keep my stuff in room for as long as I wanted. My first destination was Chacha feeka lassi peray wali. The location is again mislabeled on Google. The lassi looked good but a little dirty with him making it with his dirty hands. It was also so hot that any ice in there melted quickly.






Wazir Khan Hammam








On the way to the walled city of Lahore




11AM I then went through Dehli Gate to get to the Wazir Khan Hammam, which was not impressive. I noticed that they were charging foreign prices here as listed. I then headed to Minar-e-Pakistan. All the sites had the same entrance and that was the first to come up in view. It was not a ruin site so I headed to Lahore Fort immediately. The forts in Jaipur and Jodhpur were much more grand and impressive. Sheesh Mahal was inside as well. Again, I moved on quickly.

2PM I then headed to Badshahi Mosque. It would be much better had they let more water in in their pools. Everything was dry. At this point, I took an Uber motorbike to the Lahore Museum. This was alright but lacked AC also.













5PM I headed to Shalimar Bagh, which was quite aways. I was so tired at this point. However, I still managed to finish. I then took another motorbike to Bhaiya Kabab, which was mediocre.




Shalimar Bagh


7PM Finally, I had some kulfi at Benazir Kulfa for 60 PKR. I borrowed a hotspot connection from some motorbike driver sitting on the street. He happened to be matched with me right away and took me back to Express Hotel.












10PM I took an Uber taxi to the Daewoo Bus Terminal. I then purchased the night bus to Peshawar.



No comments:

Post a Comment