Thursday, September 5, 2013

July 8th, 2013 Macapa to Brasilia

2AM I scared her and woke her up. Her mother started to notice me. I couldn't wake her up again.
6AM It started to storm hard and I moved from the chair next to the rail to inside the cafeteria, where I thought would have been better for my sickness.

12PM People recognized mt interest in the girl and started to tease. But I had no shame of course. When we arrived at 12, her mother asked me to carry her bag, with which I gladly helped. I wanted to stay a little longer to see the city so when her mother offered to take me to the airport, I refused. The French couple were looking for an earlier flight to Buenos Aires. We walked to the area called Vero Peso there. They had fried fish and shared beer for 15 BRLs and my shrimp without beer was 30 BRLs.

Delicious but a little salty

3PM Naomi and I walked around the city. I told her how I loath and love how I travel fast simultaneously. We got away from some dangerous men in the park, who were closing on her and asked me for some monetary help. I took some more pictures and had a 1 liter coke with her.







5PM We paid 2 BRLs to get on a bus, which took an hour to the airport. We had different ways of approaching people when traveling. She, like others, like to attempt speak in the tongue native of that land. I just ask and ask again to make sure. However, if I did not this time, we would've missed the airport, as it isn't an official stop. We stopped and walked 5 minutes to the airport. She tried to wash up in the bathroom. I am so disgusting it doesn't help that much anymore.
6PM Her flight is at 1AM so I went through security first. They use a different plug so I sat next to the only 2 prong outlet next to security.
8:05PM My flight left for Brasilia.
11PM I arrived. Having my bag stop here was another mistake because they wouldn't let me check in for the 6AM flight tomorrow. Even worse, the airport is designed such that half of it was outside. Arguing did not help. At least the TAM office helped me with charging my phone and getting on internet. It was much warmer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment