Friday, November 20, 2009

10.28.9 Charleston, South Carolina

Wow, I loved the beach here. Isles of Palms is not even the best here. But surely it was awesome to check out before the interview!


I would have tried to make the flag stand out a little more by making it bigger, which would mean either changing the perspective or editing it with photoshop. But I feel like this was a good picture.

I stayed with David Sapp on Couchsurfing. He was super chill and he trusted me enough to leave me the keys so I could leave after he leaves home in the morning. I drove to Columbia and stayed with Rebecca and her boyfriend Adam, who is aspiring screen writer. There was not much to do there. We hung at her friend's place before I went to see an Yankee Angels game, which I think we lost. I left in the morning for Charleston again and she treated me to breakfast at her restaurant! I love couchsurfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment